Safer’s® End All® II Insecticide Miticide Acaricide Ready to Use is a fast-acting, short-lived product for the control of all stages of insects. When insects appear, spray all plant parts including upper and lower leaf surfaces. Hold container upright when spraying. Insects must be sprayed to be killed.
- Kills Insects – eggs to adults.
- For use on ornamentals, trees, shrubs, fruit and vegetable flowers and houseplants
- Controls all stages of aphids, whitefly, scale, spider mites, mealybugs, caterpillars, beetles, chinch bugs and other listed insects.
- Directions for Mixing: Add 50 mL of Safer’s® End All® II Miticide/Insecticide/Acaricide concentrate to 1 litre of water. Mix thoroughly.
- Indoor Use: Controls aphids, whitefly, scale, spider mites, and mealybugs indoors on houseplants and greenhouse plantings: spray insects to wet when they first appear. Repeat 10-14 days later if necessary.
- Outdoor Use: Control of aphids, caterpillars, leafhoppers, earwigs, whitefly, beetles and chinch bug on fruit trees, landscape trees, ornamentals, flowers, shrubs, vegetables, and chinch bug on turf: spray insects to wet when they first appear. Repeat 10-14 days later if necessary. May be used on edible crops up to the day before harvest. Wash fruits and vegetables before use.