SAFERS - SAFERS INSECTICIDAL SOAP
- Active ingredient: potassium salts of fatty acids 50.5%
- Use on houseplants, ornamental foliage plants, flowering plants, and fruits and vegetables.
- Kills aphids, mealy bugs, spider mites and whiteflies.
- Does not kill beneficial insects such as ladybugs, praying mantis and others when used as directed.
- Insecticidal soap dries out the waxy outer skin of insects.
- Can be used up to the day of harvest.
- Controls aphids, spider mites, whitefly and other listed insects
stars based on 0